Friday, July 22, 2011

FESTIVE FRIDAY BLOG HOP July 22, 2011

     Isn't this a sweet Christmas Card, all wrapped up like a Christmas Gift.  And once again, so simple to make.  I found an old gift tag with a Poinsettia, cut it out, backed it with dark green card stock.  Then I cut a diamond shape graphic off, you guessed it, Graphic 45 Christmas Paper.  Applied it, Ribbon and Bling onto Red Polka Dot Paper (love polka dots), and onto a Ready to decorate Card.  I then found a little Bling left over from two weeks ago and put that on, connecting the embellishment with the bow.
    That's all there is to it. Now on to Michelle Cummings site to continue the Blog Hop.  Have fun and don't be afraid to try making some of the cards you see.  Paper and colors do not have to be the same, just follow the design.  Happy creating and keep smiling.

Festive Friday Blog Hop

1. 
2. 
3. 
4. 
5. 
6. 
7. 
8. 
9. 
10. 
11. 
12. 
13. 
Carol Berns                    You are here
14. 
Michelle Cummings      This is your next stop
15. 

10 comments:

  1. Oh my Carol... I love all the cards on this hop but I think yours is my favorite.. I love all the little extras on it... and I LOVE polka dot paper...
    hugs.. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card I love the poinsettia and the bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I love the sparkles. Hugs, Francine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very ELEGANT card.... love the colors. The tag is perfect for the card.... TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet!!! Love this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really an elegant card. Love the ribbon! TFS! I am a follower and would be honored if you would check out my blog and become a follower as well at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! beautiful card--love how perfect you bow looks! :)

    ReplyDelete