Friday, July 8, 2011

IT'S FESTIVE FRIDAY

Happy July everyone. Isn't it great having Christmas in July. Here's my card for this Friday.
This is Paper Products for red pattern background with , of course, Graphic 45 as the green, and topped with a Christmas ATC Stamp from, who else, Tim Holtz.  I added a little bling and voila!  Hope you enjoy and now off to Michelle and the rest of the Blog Hop.
Michelle Cummings  http://faeriedustdreams-michelle.blogspot.com/

Here's the entire list of Participants:






Festive Friday Blog Hop

1. Terri Sproul  
2. Chris Hurley  
3. Cheryl Lindsay  
4. Amanda Marks  
5. Debbie Buckland  
6. Brenda Lee Burfeind  
7. Angela Bodas  
8. Yolanda  
9. Becky Conley  
10. Leslie-Rahye  
11. Laura Fisher  
12. The Robin’s nest  
13. Carol Berns  
14. Michelle Cummings  
15. Diane W. Tuggle  



6 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS CARD! So pretty and I love the use of different colors-rather than the standard red/green. TFS! I am a follower and I would love it if you would check out my blog at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - it's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Great job
    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it.. great paper...
    hugs.. Laura

    ReplyDelete