Friday, July 1, 2011

EVERYTHING'S COMING UP ROSES Sakura Blog Hop


Here is my Mini Album Cover using Sakura Transparent Pastel Crystal Lacquer, and this is the way I made it:


Using Sakura Transparent Pastel Crystal Lacquer, I made Swirls and Leaf shapes onto a craft sheet and let it dry.  I then peeled it off the craft sheet carefully to keep the strand from attaching to itself.


Begin rolling the strand, making a tight center then flaring it slightly and you continue to roll. 
This is the Rose complete.  Make several.

Add to your project.  I used mine to make the embellish the cover of a mini album.  That's it.  Oh, some of my swirls were plain swirls, others I made with a scallop edge. Can you see the difference?  Have fun.
  Here's a complete list of participating artists:

10 comments:

  1. Such a neat idea! Who needs die cuts to make 3D flowers?! Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait I make paper flowers using this spiral method - now I really must get some of this product - I need to make some flowers - all the jewelry I could make using these -thanks for sharing your ideas - great project - really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty flowers!! I can't wait to try making them. I also love the color green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but very pretty....I need some of this product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have never thought to do this. That's one of the things I love about these blog hops. I walk away with so many amazing ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I will have to start making flower. Thank you for the instructions. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the roses Carol. I would have never of thought of making a 3D embellishment with this product! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. MOM! that is AWESOME! you so smart and creative :)

    ReplyDelete