Sunday, March 27, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

How cool is this! My friend and fellow artist, Terri Sproul was awarded the Liebster Blog Award and named me as one of her picks...oh, I am so honored.  Thank you Terri, you rock...and here we go. I am keeping it moving forward so...

Wow, it's really cool when you go to your blog comments and someone not only has left nice comments about your blog creations, but then passes an award to you.  I got the Liebster Award from Victoria over at Victoria's Junk.  If you haven't seen her blog, please go visit it.  She has some beautiful cards over there.  Thank you so very much Victoria.


This award was created for bloggers who have fewer than 300 followers, but put a lot of love and heart into their wok. It is given to bring light to new blogs and its a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise
be seen or ones you want to share with others.

As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by.

1- Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award and reveal you 3 to 5 blog picks.

2- Let them know you have chosen them by leaving a comment on their blog about the award.

3- Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4- Have the faith that your followers will rally and show their crafty love back out to those you award this to.

5- Have fun!!!

Well that's easy.  I follow a lot of blogs and most of these I have met through challenges, following through others, or linkitz. 

So here are my 5 choices in no particular order.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment