Friday, March 4, 2011

It's Friday, Which Means It's SHAREDAY!

Yesterday I spent my day playing with Claudine Hellmuth's fabulous products.  First of all, don't you love her Studio Mat Medium?  It adheres anything to everything and everything to anything.  Her Positive/Negative Stamp Sets are so much fun. They are so whimsical and when you pair them with her paints, wow, it's like a match made in heaven. I created a Double-Page Layout for my class later this month at Treasured Memories and can't share the photos, yet...but you don't have to wait that long.  Go to www.treasuredmemoriesca.com, scroll down to Classes for a sneak peak.  Happy creating and Keep Smiling

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you post it here. There is a DT call going on - check out my blog... just for STAMPERS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your new Claudine Hellmuth inspired layout!!!

    ReplyDelete