Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chumming with my Peeps

     In the past 4 days, I have had the privilege to meet and greet with many of the 'Superstars' in the scrapbook and art world and I loved every moment. Not being a 'Superstar' myself (yet), but being made to feel like one by the greats, well, in 'Carol's World' I was with my peeps.
     Who are my 'Superstars' you ask?  How about Teresa Collin, who is not only gorgeous, sweet, warm, friendly, adorable and so real,  (and made me feel like her bff) so how can I not love her. After all, she gets that it is all about the Crown, which is a theme of hers.  I'm having a blast playing with your Stampmaker.  Nicely done.  Look for her new Paper Line.
      Tim Holtz, Jenni Bowlin, Claudine Hellmuth, Wendy Vecchi, all for Ranger. 
 - Tim, you're my guy.  I love your approach.  Its so strong and bold and so grungy, I just want to roll up my sleeves and 'get inspired.'  Look for 'Watercolor Wash'. It's brilliant!
 - Jenni Bowlin, you adorable spark of life, you sure have a great eye for Vintage.  AND, your new line of paper is to die for and, (be still my heart) is now Double-sided.  Don't miss her Malted Milk stamp pad.  It will turn  any stark white background paper into instant vintage.  You go Vintage Queen. 
- Claudine Hellmuth, OMG, aren't you just a ray of sunshine.  It was a blast spending time with you learning new techniques.  I am so in love with your Positive-Negative Stamp Sets.  Your style and color palette is so fresh I just want to play all day.   If you haven't already discovered her 'Studio' mat medium, ask for it.  It will adhere anything to everything.
- Wendy Vecchi, thank you for befriending  allowing me to video tape your session.   AND, your 'Clearly Art' sheets are a must.  If you haven't tried them, get them.  Check out her video on Ranger's site to learn more about them.

     Well, I am off to my studio to play with all my new fun product. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment