|It's the Gift from the Heart|
If you are viewing this card then you have come from The Robin’s nest . Thank you for participating in the FESTIVE FRIDAY BLOG HOP, have you enjoyed it thus far? ...I thought so and I thought you might like to know something about my card so here we go:
SUPPLIES: For this one I went a little wild with supplies. I figured I had them and wanted to see just how many I could combine, so I used the new Graphic 45 Christmas paper, Green Rayon Ribbon, Fancy Pants Stamps, Tim Holtz Christmas Stamp Set, Tim Holtz Flower and Flourish Die Cuts, Red and Clear Pearl Pens, Black Bling Flourish and 1 Doille, Red Ink and Stardust Stickles, and finally, Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer for Flower Centers.
1. Stamp all your components and cut Paper to highlight Flourish on left side.
2. Die Cut all your flowers and Flourishes.
3. Use Pearl Pens to embellish Red Stamped Flourish. Use Clear Pearl Pen on Green Die Cut Flourish.
4. Ink edges of Doile and adhere then place Stamped and Cout-out Gift. Add Ribbon and Tag.
5. Cut out Sentiment (I used Christmas Carol) and Double Mount on two different Papers and Stickle Edges of one.
6. Add Flowers...and you're done.
Now it's time to visit the remaining artists on this Blog Hop so continue over to Michelle Cummings and enjoy. If you did not get the opportunity to see everyone's post I have supplied the complete list. Feel free to visit and re-visit everyone...and please post a comment, we love to hear from you.
Happy Hopping, keep those creative juices flowing and keep smiling, Carol
Festive Friday Blog Hop