Thursday, April 14, 2011

Welcome to Treasured Memories Blog Hop

Another Opportunity to View Layout Using Claudine Hellmuth Products
     Thank you for coming to check me out.  As one of Treasured Memories 'On Fire' teachers, I love that I can check the new product as it comes into the store.  I check new product sometimes before it hits the shelves.  As a part of TM's Design Team I make it my responsibility to check for new ways to teach you innovative, fresh techniques. So, come in and check me out and BTW, I've used my key word five times in this blog.  If you missed it go back and check again.  Oops, that's number six.  Now go to Lisa's blog to collect your next key word. Click on the site below, look for Lisa's blog, click on it to continue the Blog Hop.

Keep Smiling, Carol
http://tmscrapbook.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I love the flowers on your layout! NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great use of Claudine's products - love your layout!!
    Jennifer
    @atthebluebarn

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI - your link to Lisa's blog doesn't seem to work.

    ReplyDelete